It is imperative to have a protein-filled and healthy carbohydrate-rich breakfast and start the day with fulfilling energy. Life has become busy and scattered by focussing on making money, developing a career, studying, raising children, and more. At most times, people compromise with the first meal of the day to start doing day-to-day tasks. To provide much-needed nutrition during the morning busy hours, we have got the best plant-based and low-calorie healthy snacks recipe. It is the tacos filled with quinoa, black beans, and other favorable veggies inside. A refreshing and satiating meal is simple to prepare in a few minutes and provides you with the desired nutrition for the next 2-3 hours.
Here, learn how to make breakfast tacos with quinoa and black beans inside. Also, get to know the importance of consuming quinoa, beans, and veggies in your first meal of the day.
Preparing the vegan tacos recipe is simple yet interesting. It is full of colors thrown by an extensive list of vegetables, red, black, and white quinoa, green avocado, black beans, and more. A wholesome delight for vegan lovers to experience a delectable breakfast prepared best in just 15-20 minutes. Another best part is using the leftover of the night like veggies and quinoa meals to go inside the corn tortillas and provide you a distinctive flavor. So, you need not cook the fillings every time while preparing the plant-based protein-rich and gluten-free tacos. Especially, when you are running late for work.
Here, we have the list of ingredients required for the recipe.
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 garlic cloves properly minced
* 1 onion peeled and finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
* 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
* 1 can black beans and drained
* 1/2 teaspoon oregano
* 1 cup cooked quinoa
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 avocado
In addition to the above, you can combine the crispy quinoa puffs with the tacos and add more flavor to the same. There can be multiple altercations you can do in terms of tacos fillings. Also, you can prepare it in advance and freeze it for later use. Not more than three days.
1. At first prepare the quinoa. You can mix all types of quinoa (red, white, and black) to increase the protein content of the recipe. Mix all varieties and rinse them before cooking. Once drained then, pour the same into a large-size cooking saucepan and turn on the heat. Let it cook for 7-10 min and then lower the heat and cook for another 20-min.
2. Take a skillet and pour olive oil onto the same and turn on the medium heat. Sauce the garlic and onion for 3-5 min. You can add the choice of spices to the mixture and cook it well for a minute. After that stir in some tomato sauce and black beans.
3. Heat some olive on a pan and add corn tortillas onto the same. Cook the tortillas on the pan and use a spatula to turn over and cook on the backside as well.
4. Mix the cooked quinoa with the veggies prepared earlier and place on the top of each tortilla in an equal distribution.
5. You can also add sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, quinoa pops, cilantro, and boiled corns on the top of tacos and roll to savor them at any point in time.
Most of you consume nuts, seeds, oatmeal, and vegan milk paired with quinoa for breakfast. Consuming veggies mixed with quinoa is also beneficial for your health.
* Quinoa is a gluten-free pseudo-grain that provides you a high amount of protein, low carb, and healthy fats.
* Most veggies mentioned above are full of fiber, less fat, and necessary carbohydrates to provide you with the optimum level of energy. It boosts your day with fulfilling energy and influences your mood.
* Adding vegetables, fruits, and quinoa to your breakfast help improve digestion. It is because such ingredients have maximum water content inside that helps enhance digestion power. You will light yet fulfilling after consuming the mentioned recipe.
* Fruits and vegetables added in breakfast are a great way to boost the overall health pattern. You consume the necessary nutrients from the meal that benefit you to stay protected against several diseases.
There is no shortage of vegan recipes, especially for satiating a fulfilling breakfast. Plant-based tacos filled with quinoa and black beans inside make a delectable choice of a meal when getting late for work. Know how to prepare the dish by using easy-to-grab ingredients and even customize the fillings accordingly. One more option is adding the crispness of vegan tostones obtained from Ojas Vegan. It is a premium vegan snacking brand that offers exclusive products in distinctive flavors.