Not all your days are the same. Sometimes you have ample time to prepare delectable vegan meals and several plant-based snacks for the day. On the other side, you could be busy meeting day-to-day work requirements and have no time to prepare a quality lunch meal. There is some quick vegan packed lunch bowls you can make to satiate hunger with ease.
If you are not finding an extra bit of time to at least prepare the ingredients for different vegan bowls, then make sure to gather stuff last night before sleeping. It helps you quickly prepare the meal during the morning busy hours and meet the nutritional requirements.
So, here we have the list of three delectable vegan bowls recipes that you can use to make for the lunch at different days intervals.
Preparing a nutritious vegan lunch bowl is the simplest and quickest thing to do in your limited schedule. You can mix and match your preferred choice of ingredients depending on your likes and dislikes. Here, the plant-based vegan bowl makes a perfect combination of different sources of protein, healthy fats, carbohydrates, and fiber content. It helps you stay energetic for a long-lasting time after consuming the meal.
* Pumpkin Seeds
* Golden tahini dressing
* Roast the vegetables first. Add cauliflower florets, tofu, and carrots to the rimmed baking sheet. Add olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to taste. Roast all the veggies at 425 degrees F for 22-25 minutes and toss halfway to make them appear crisp and caramelized.
* Next step is to cook quinoa by following the usual process of first rinsing the quinoa and cooking over medium heat for 10-15 min. Once the liquid is absorbed by the quinoa add kale along with a tablespoon of olive oil.
* Prepare the tahini dressing for the delectable vegan bowl. For this, you need maple syrup, vinegar, tahini, curry powder, chili garlic sauce, turmeric, and salt. Mix all the ingredients and whisk the same in water and create the desired choice of consistency.
* Mix all the ingredients including the roasted veggies, quinoa with kale, and tahini dressing. Your meal is ready to savor during lunch hours.
This vegan packed lunch bowl is on a bit heavy side that helps you stay satiated for several hours in a day. Still, the choice of ingredients remains on the healthy side including cauliflower, protein-rich chickpeas, rice, spices, and more. One addition to making in the bowl is the crushed and crunchy delight of plantain chips obtained from the Ojas Vegan brand. Taste the required crispness inside the veggies-filled vegan bowl.
* Olive oil
* Mediterranean spice blend that comprises a mix of garlic, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, and paprika
* Fresh parsley
* Sun-dried tomatoes
* Slices kalamata olives
* Lemon juice
* Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray the baking sheet with the cooking spray.
* Slice and chop the cauliflower and add to a bowl of a food processor. Blend the cauliflower a few times.
* Transfer the blended cauliflower to a medium-sized bowl and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper, and further add 1 tablespoon of the Mediterranean spice blend.
* Add the chickpeas to the same mixing bowl of cauliflower and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, followed by 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the Mediterranean spice blend.
* On the other side, cook the rice and keep it there.
* Take a baking sheet and add the layer of blended and mixed cauliflower. On the other side, even spread the mixture of chickpeas onto the same baking sheet in 1/4. Bake the mixture for about 15-min.
* Once the cauliflower mixture is baked then add to the bowl of rice along with mixing sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, crushed pieces of tostones, and add fresh lemon juice to the mixture.
Sometimes, you have the least ingredients during the morning hours to prepare a nutritious lunch ahead. How about using some of the leftovers of the last night lying in the refrigerator. For this particular plant-based bowl, last night’s chickpeas and already-boiled sweet potato. You can also use the leftover quinoa of the previous night and add it to this vegan bowl to increase plant-based protein intake.
* 1/2 medium red onion
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 small sweet potatoes
* 1 bundle broccolini
* 2 big size handfuls of kale
* 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
* Spices like cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, oregano, turmeric powder, etc
* 1/4 cup tahini
* 1 tablespoon maple syrup
* 2-4 tablespoons hot water
* 1/2 medium lemon
* Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and place the line of sweet potatoes and onions on a bare baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil on both the ingredients and make sure to coat the flesh of the sweet potato appropriately.
* Bake both the ingredients for 10-min and then flip the sweet potatoes and add broccolini. Drizzle the broccolini with a little bit of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
* Bake the mixture for another 10-min and remove all the baking ingredients. Once removed, add kale and drizzle with broccolini and the same pinch of salt and pepper. Bake the kale for the next 3-4 minutes.
* While you bake the vegetables on one side, take a medium-sized skillet and chickpeas to the mixing bowl and toss with the required seasonings.
* Once the chickpeas are hot, then add oil to the same, and saute for 10-min until turning brown.
* Next is to prepare the tahini sauce by adding maple syrup, and lemon juice, and mix the same. Whisk the mixture in the bowl and add hot water to maintain the desired consistency.
* At least, mix all the ingredients including the roasted veggies, sauteed chickpeas, and the tahini sauce to savor the same.
Preparing vegan packed lunch bowls is simple and consumes healthy nutrition daily. You can lay your hands on the farm-fresh vegetables, diverse spices, quinoa, and other choices of ingredients. Prepare the delectable sauces to double the taste of healthy plant-based bowls. Further add the much-needed crunchiness, shop for quinoa puffs in different flavors of your choice from the Ojas Vegan brand.